It is widely used in daily chemical, oil and other industries, and can be used for filling different high-viscosity fluids. The design of the machine is compact and reasonable, the appearance is simple and beautiful, and the filling volume adjustment is convenient.
Field Equipment Videos
Figure 1 Field device diagram
1. Selection and configuration
1. C10S touch screen:
* 10 inch TFT screen, 1024*600 resolution, A8 CPU, 4GB Flash + 512M DDR3
* Intelligent management, support cloud/mobile terminal access control, strong operability;
* Integrated IkonDrives Cloud cloud service, built-in IkonDrives cloud engine; can remotely realize mobile APP, computer cloud website and remote upload and download HMI and PLC programs
2. PLC: H60S0T-e + H36DOT + T16S0T-e (filling machine part) + H40S0T-e (twisting capping machine part)
* H series high-performance PLC, can be expanded to 7 modules, comes with one RS232, one RS485 port, and optional network port;
* The program is permanently saved, the program capacity is 48K, and the instructions are rich, which fully meets the needs of on-site logic control;
* Stand-alone supports 16 points (8 channels of 200KHZ high-speed pulse input), 16 points (8 channels of 200KHZ high-speed pulse output);
* A 485 port can simultaneously carry a lower computer with different baud rates and data formats
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of networking
2. Introduction of control scheme
The filling machine mainly includes three parts in structure: storage tank, filling host and variable frequency speed regulation conveyor belt.
The storage tank is located on the upper part of the machine and is an atmospheric tank with a liquid level sensor and a feeding solenoid valve. The material liquid sent from the previous process is put into the tank through the solenoid valve. When it reaches the appropriate liquid level, the liquid level sensor sends a signal, and the electric control part controls the solenoid valve to close to stop feeding. When the material level drops to a certain position When the feed solenoid valve is opened, the feed can be fed again. The lower part of the storage tank has a discharge port which is connected to the suction pipe of the filling main machine through a pipeline. When the main machine is working, the liquid in the storage tank is pumped into the piston cylinder, and then filled into the bottle through the nozzle.
After the filling is completed, it is transferred to the capping machine part through the conveyor belt for capping.
In addition to the above controls, there are also essential human-computer interaction interfaces, and the following control requirements must be realized:
* Parameter monitoring : The HMI interface displays real-time operating parameters such as filling volume, filling speed, and the number of completed fillings, as well as the manual automatic switching and modification that controls the system, and displays the process diagram;
* Alarm information : display alarm information in real time and query historical fault parameters;
3. On-site control photos
Figure 3 Local HMI side
Figure 4 On-site assembly line
4. Part of the program
Part of the HMI program
Figure 5 main control screen
Figure 6 Status monitoring screen
Figure 7 Manual operation interface
Figure 8 Adjustment screen
V. Summary of the plan
1. HMI supports network cable download and USB download;
2. Integrate IkonDrives cloud service and built-in IkonDrives cloud engine to facilitate remote debugging of programs;
3. IkonDrives PLC485 serial communication supports simultaneous communication with different baud rates, different protocols, and different data formats. One 485 port connects the main control PLC of the filling machine with the auxiliary control PLC and the capping machine PLC communication;
4. The Ethernet PLC is selected on site. The Ethernet PLC supports simultaneous access by multiple upper computers. At the same time, the Ethernet port can also be used as the master station to access other devices, which can be master and slave, which is convenient for debugging;
5. The unique IkonDrives communication commands HHWR, HWRD, one command realizes the simultaneous interaction of different types of data from the main and auxiliary PLCs, and simplifies the program steps.
6. A single machine has a maximum of 8 axes and 16 points of high-speed pulse output, synchronously controlling the bidirectional movement of 4 feeding servos and 4 moving servos of the four-head filling machine. The integrated command PLSY, simultaneous control of direction pulses, supports real-time modification of the frequency, and realizes the three-stage speed control of the filling process (start filling speed, intermediate filling speed, and end filling speed).